Background

Sunday, December 7, 2008

December 7

Mommy and Daddy bought Riley a tricycle for his big birthday present. Josh I think is still going to have to put some blocks on the pedals because our son has short legs (Neither one of us can figure out where he gets that from) :) He will love it this summer!
Mimi and Grandpa Tuttle bought his this basket ball goal. He loves playing with the one at the Y, so I think he will also love this! He actually hasn't had a chance to play with it much, but I think he and Daddy will do that tomorrow.
This is all for now because I'm tired, but more presents will be posted as he gets a chance to play with them all! :) So many to choose from right now! I think I'm going to need to do some cleaning out on his toy shelves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a great time! I am sad we weren't able to be there but I doubt with all those toys he really noticed! I think Dave might enjoy the basketball goal as much as Riley when we visit. Can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks!