Yesterday Chelsea and Chris found out they were have a GIRL! Notice that I made the girl purple and not pink. Baby Corwin will be getting enough pink items, especially from her Aunt Micah. From her Aunt Abrah, however, she will be getting all PURPLE! I will probably never have a girl (Thanks to the Johnsons), so it will be lots of fun to buy for a girl!

This is Aunt Chelsea holding Riley for the first time. They live in Illinois, so she didn't get to see him until after we were home. She is going to be such a great Mother! Chris will probably be a good Dad too. :)
5 comments:
oh...i look just great in that photo...thanks!
Well since you have purple and Micah pink and Chelsea's color is green.... I quess MImi will take florals (reds ore hard for a newborn). Jenny and Jody just fight it out. How did Riley get so big? Abrah your girl will be such a surprise!
i guess that makes woody's color camoflauge?
Congrats Chelsea and Chris! Can I suggest a nice aqua blue for someone's color? It's my favorite. :-)
Congrats Chelsea! I will be sure to keep my boy away from your girl! HA! I was thinking that you need to start blogging! We need to keep up on your progress! Congrats! Hope you are feeling great! Oh..and HI ABRAH!
Post a Comment