
Today was Riley's 2nd Birthday party. I am very tired, so this is just quick post. I will post more B-day pictures tomorrow. Here is the cake I made him. It was a Doodlebops party. The cake was yummy and a lot of fun to make! We have PLENTY left, so come on over and have some!

There was no way that I was going to be able to make a Doodlebops cake, so I found this icing melt on Ebay. They customize it and all you have to do is set it on top of your cake and let it "melt" into the icing. I just put it on a piece of white fondant and placed it on top. This was WAY easier than last year's cake...pictured below.

Here is Riley's little personal cake last year. This was my first attempt at making a cake, so I thought I did pretty good, but this year was definitely easier! :)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!That is not right that he is two already!I love his pictures.So cute!You did a great job with both of his cakes.We miss you guys.Have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment