
Well, this is my last post for the year. I can't believe that I have actually posted everyday of December! Many have told me that they don't want December to end because they look forward to my daily posts. I don't think I can promise a post every day of 2009, but I will certainly try to post more frequently. There was a couple months where I was a total slacker...I am partially blaming blogger for that. :) God has given us so many blessings this year, and I pray he will do the same next year. I can't believe tomorrow is 2009. Time just goes way too quickly. Thank you to all those who actually read my blog this year. The more people tell me that they read it and those who add comments, just make me want to post more. Thank you! Have a Happy New Year tomorrow! Good bye 2008! For those who are looking for a good new years resolution, I've got one for you.....Start a blog! Just make sure that you tell me about it so I can follow along! :) See you in 2009 faithful blog readers!
2 comments:
Thank you for keeping such faithful pictures of highlights of a day with your family. It means the world to me to see Riley's little face and hear about your day. It was a year of many changes but full of the Father's gifts. Love to you
This is SO cute! I've got to do one of these for Tate each year I think! If you like to do photo books... shutterfly is running a 20% off deal right now on their photo books... I think up until today! Your little guy is a doll :) Hope all is well, Miss Abrah!
Post a Comment