Background

Friday, December 5, 2008

December 5


Today was a typical Friday. From 9:00-9:45 Riley has Kindermusik and then we head to the Y for toddler gym. From 10:00-11:00 they have the gym set up with toddler equipment. He usually spend a good portion of the time playing basketball. He takes a break sometimes and goes down the slide or plays on the other equipment. He has a blast!


Obviously you can tell that I took these gym pictures a few months ago when it was warm. I miss those days!


Riley loves the tunnels on the jungle gym!
I posted early today because Josh and I have to go to Josh's Christmas party for work tonight and then we will probably come home and get a few things done for the party tomorrow. Riley is going to spend the night with Aunt Micah at Mimi's house tonight!

No comments: