Riley was in some kind of mood when I came home from work today. I don't know if he had a little too much sugar today or what. This was him totally cheesing it for the camera.His new bike has a little compartment on the back. Tonight he was filling it with spools of Christmas ribbon. Then he would take the ribbon and shove them through the hole on the back of his seat. This kept him entertained for quite some time.

Then he of course wanted to watch Toy Story. While I was working on some Christmas presents, he decided to color....by color I mean tear all the paper off of his crayons. You can see the pile he made of the "finished" crayons. He worked on this intently during the entire movie. I really didn't care because he was content and I was able to get some things done.

3 comments:
Oh he is so cute...that first picture is hilarious. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
I had to laugh at this b/c that's soooo how it works around here; if he isn't hurting himself or the animals, I let him do whatever is keeping him occupied in order to keep the peace for a few minutes. :) Gotta take what you can get!!!
PS -- whooooooops. I meant to leave my name up there. It's me, Megan!!!!!!!
Post a Comment