Tonight we went to Micah and Caleb's apartment in Lafayette for dinner. Micah fixed very yummy Lasagna, garlic bread, salad, brownies, and ice cream! It was scrumptious!!!!!!!! Her apartment was so cute...and clean! I will be sure to go visit her again...as long as she cooks for me! :) Just kidding, I will come even if you don't cook for me.
Micah also filled Riley's fingers with black olives and he thought that was pretty cool. He kept trying to attack people with them like a dinosaur or something.
I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO POINT OUT MY NEWEST GADGET ON MY BLOG. YOU WILL NOTICE THE POLL TO THE RIGHT. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY SISTER CHELSEA TO START A BLOG. I HAVE NOT QUITE BEEN SUCCESSFUL, SO I AM ASKING YOUR HELP. PLEASE VOTE! I KNOW IT MAY BE HARD, BUT PLEASE RESIST THE TEMPTATION TO VOTE MORE THAN ONCE AS THIS WILL SKEW THE RESULTS. :) HAPPY VOTING....IT IS YOUR AMERICAN DUTY!
4 comments:
I voted! Come back and visit soon! Bring the husband next time :)
I voted! I'm guessing the One vote for no was Chelsea herself??
Oh, and THANKS FOR CALLING ME OUT on my blog! I should seriously reconsider next time I decide to do a 'daily' anything! You did WAY better than I did! It's been fun reading about you and your family! I hope you keep it up!
I only voted no to spite Abrah....but yes Bethany you were correct :)
I voted YES! Chelsea we need to keep up on this baby progress! No pressure!
Post a Comment