Background

Friday, December 12, 2008

December 12


Okay, so I was really against canned items, such as Spaghetti O's, but today I gave in. Riley will eat absolutely nothing! I read the label to the Spaghetti O's and surprisingly they are not as bad as I thought. I thought for sure Riley would not eat them, but I am desperate to find SOMETHING Riley will eat. Tonight I gave him the Spaghetti O's and he ate half the can! He of course picked out the meatballs, but he ate the rest. He also ate the entire container of green beans (he even picked them out of the pantry himself) and then ate all his mandarin oranges. I think God must have known I was worried about him not eating anything, so he gave me a good day! He even ate all his breakfast and lunch too! He should be good for about a week or so. :)

Riley also hasn't felt very good so we made some jello last night. YUM! Add a little coolwhip on top and enjoy!

2 comments:

Micah said...

Well his aunt Micah hasn't eaten since Monday so maybe he is just picking up the slack for me. Be glad you didn't come Thursday. This bug is AWFUL!

Unknown said...

that bug is out of control it sounds like! don't worry about the eating thing...they can go a long time without much! trust me :)