Background

Sunday, December 28, 2008

December 28


We went over to Mimi and Grandpa's house again tonight to have Bruno's pizza. Tonight was Ryan's last night home so we of course had to squeeze in some Bruno's. Riley had fun this past week with his Uncle Ryan. Riley started to feel a lot better today, so he of course was "in a mood" as Ryan said, but he was really just being his normal self. :) Ryan doesn't believe me when I say that my son is a maniac! We will miss you Uncle Ryan! Have a safe flight home tomorrow and please no more kickball!

I would also like to point out Ryan's shirt. It says, "EUGeNE". That is his middle name and he ran out of capitol "E"s so he used a lower case e. Unfortunately you can't see it in the picture. If you would like one of your own, just email me and I will put in the order. They are only $29.99 for a totally custom shirt! He makes them himself! He will probably start his own business soon and be able to quit his job as an engineer! :) Love you Ryan!

Please also take note of Riley's mouth. I guess he was really into the movie. :)

Aunt Jenny and Uncle Dave also left this morning to go visit Dave's family in Chicago. Dave was Josh's workout buddy while home and Jenny and Riley played a lot together. They live in Texas and we don't get to see them much. Safe travels and we hope you can come home soon! We will miss you! Dave is wearing Riley's hat and sorry about the closed eyes Nin. They must have hidden from the camera, because this is the only one that I could find of the two of them together...or maybe they were hiding from each other and I missed it. :) Love you!

No comments: