Background

Monday, December 29, 2008

December 29

Tonight we went over to our neighbor's house to give them their pictures and presents. Joe works for the railroad, so he got him a Norfolk Southern engineer hat. Elain, Hope, and Lexi got him an adventure set that included binoculars, swiss army knife, whistle, and a flashlight. He loved it! He thinks they are the greatest neighbors ever! We also saw the presents that the girls got for Christmas, which included a big basketball game. He loves those things! He will probably think we need to go over there everyday now. Maybe once it gets a little warmer to walk over there.

Josh and I also both had to go back to work today, so we are trying to bring him back into his routine a little bit. He has been so used to staying up late and sleeping in. I have now been trying to get him to go to sleep for about 40 minutes. It is hard because after tomorrow, I will have another 5 days off. I will probably just start to have him in a routine and then he will get right out of it again. It is hard being a 2 year old around the holidays! There are too many things to get done and do in such a short amount of time, but it has been a lot of fun spending so much time with family!

No comments: