Background

Monday, December 22, 2008

December 22


Tuttle family picture...minus a couple....at church yesterday.


Riley playing Daddy's drums after church as well. He really enjoys them! Please, nobody take that as a hint to buy him drums for Christmas. :) I would also like to point out the belly shot of Chelsea in the background. The doctors have all told her that she has a very long baby...big shocker!

Uncle Ryan was trying out some cheerleading stunts on him yesterday as well. Ryan was holding Riley up like this but was completely letting go. Riley just sat there so cute, but my camera was not cooperating in order to get a picture of it. I only got the before and after shots. Leave it to the gimp with the boot on his broken ankle to pull these stunts on my 2 year old son. :)

3 comments:

- Mighty B said...

As a Johnson, isn't it a family obligation to take up the drums? It's in his blood! Start him early! :-)

Justin, Haley, Jayden, Lynnsey, Sydney said...

Chelsea is tooo cute! :) Um...tell her I am ready for her to start her own blog! Riley fits perfect in the drum set!!! Come on Mom ask Santa to bring him one!

Anonymous said...

Nice picture choice Abrah....I look all slumped over like I have terrible posture! But I am sure I probably do.....

Haley----I'll see what I can do:)