Background

Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1


My goal for the month....post on my blog everyday! I might have to do a little catching up because I have a lot of pictures to post from last month. Last night I got the Christmas decoration up in the house. The lights are already on the house! All that's left is the garland outside on the fence and the Christmas tree. We picked out the tree tonight, so hopefully we will get that up on Wednesday. My favorite part about my indoor decorations is the mantle. I love to turn the lights out and just have the light from the mantle. Josh also turned the fireplace on tonight, so it was extra cozy! Here is a not very good picture of the mantle, but it gives you a good idea. Just imagine the lights are out and you are sitting in front of the fire and watching a nice romantic movie....or maybe CARS or Toy Story. :)

This is of course Riley trying to convince us tonight that he should sleep in Mommy's bed. He only gets to sleep in my bed when Josh is not home. Daddy makes him sleep in his own bed. Mean Daddy! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pretty jealous that you already have all of your decorations up. I don't even know if I am going to mess with putting up the tree this year. We won't even be home to enjoy it. I feel like such a scrooge.

Unknown said...

Looks good abrah! you are on the ball:) We are a little behing schedule here. Oh well.