Seriously Chelsea, could you have found a LARGER food set to buy him for his birthday? Josh says we are going to buy you a thousand piece doll set. Obviously he doesn't have too much girl history b/c he thinks girls only play with dolls. :)
Tell Josh, I had no intention of making a mess in your living room when I bought that! I do love the picture though! I will come over and help Riley clean up the mess on Friday...but I doubt you can wait that long to see it cleaned up!
5 comments:
No. Josh is right. Girls only plays wif dolls. I looked it up on the interwebs. It said so
Your mama says shut up. I am looking at a huge Lego set tho. What does Josh think?
When did you come and take a picture of my living room? Oh, wait - that's a mess that YOUR Riley made! Looked so familiar!
LOL!!!! This is hilarious!!! And I'm sure he picked up every little piece too, right? :)
Tell Josh, I had no intention of making a mess in your living room when I bought that! I do love the picture though! I will come over and help Riley clean up the mess on Friday...but I doubt you can wait that long to see it cleaned up!
Post a Comment