

Now that my wonderful husband decided to hurt himself, I have to mow the grass. Things like that didn't hit me right away when Josh first got hurt....but then I soon realized that I had to even mow the grass. At first I thought it was a pain in the butt, but then I thought it would be a nice time all to myself, no child hanging on my leg or demanding that I hold him....but that soon changed. Riley thinks he even has to help me mow the grass! He thinks that bar in the middle was made just for him. The worst part about it though is that Josh just sits there and watches it. It wouldn't be a big deal if you could just mow in a straight line and never had to turn around, but that is not the case. With the help of a 2 year old it takes about 4 times longer to mow the grass. You might also notice a very lovely look on my face in the second picture...Josh was holding the camera, just enjoying Riley helping me. A little help is good, but after a few rows it would be much easier to finish without the help of my wonderful son! :) Thanks for all your help Riley! Thanks for nothing Josh! :) If you need a little help with the yardwork, give Riley a call!
4 comments:
I love how he's wearing his fireman boots to help!
Haha...I want everyone to click on the second picture for an enlarged version of your face!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA
Micah
How does he do with a weed wacker?I need some trimming done.
Whoa,Josh is getting the stink eye!
Post a Comment