
Well Riley has a slight obsession right now with four wheelers (fourlers as Riley says it). Josh decided on Mother's Day to have as he calls it, "the worst wreck I've had in all my 28 years on a four wheeler", so I have decided that Riley really doesn't need to be on the big four wheelers anymore. In an attempt to keep him off the big ones, we decided to buy him his own battery-operated four wheeler. His cousin Reid has one just like it and Riley loves it so I am really hoping this will work for at least a couple of years. :) It says it can hold up to 135 pounds, but I don't think at that point Riley will be satisfied with just a powerwheels (it goes at a maximum speed of 5 mph) :) We will cross that bridge when we get there.

Last night Josh and Riley put the four wheeler together (although today a wheel fell off, so nice work Josh) I would also like to point out Josh's lovely blue shoe....has to wear it for 6 weeks b/c he broke his toe. Most of his raw flesh has healed now and the swelling and bruises have gone away. I should have gotten a picture of Josh with all his wounds, but I think I was too mad at him to even think of taking a picture.

The neighbors have a huge yard right beside us, so we go there daily to play. It is the perfect yard for Riley to roam. Here is Riley loving his new four wheeler. For some reason he was having problems reaching the pedal last night, but hasn't really had a problem any other time. Josh's conclusion was that his diaper must have been really full...and I think he might have been right because he had no problems today :) Such great parents we are. :)
3 comments:
Wade also went through a stage of loving "Fourler's" (he says it the same way!) and we got him one for Christmas. However, it is MUCH smaller than that one and it goes about .01 mph! Dirk will sometimes take Wade on a slow ride on the real 4 Wheeler around the yard, but that makes me so nervous!! I hope Josh is healing up from his injury...ouch!! Riley is too cute on that thing!! And, the diaper comment really made me laugh! I hope you all are doing well!!!
Congrats on the fourler Riley! My Riley's is much smaller than that one (he calls it his truck)...we will have to upgrade! Right now it's been taken away because he used Brenna as a speed bump. (She's fine!)
I'm glad Josh is okay!
Just tell Riley not to pay attention to his dad for instructions on how to ride and I think everything will be fine.. Ha ha.. Just kidding Josh, we are glad you are OK. I am sure Riley is having a blast with his new ride. HUGS around to everybody!!
Post a Comment