Sweet baby ReaseI finally got all my pictures uploaded so I can share how beautiful little Rease is! She was born on Tuesday and Josh, Caleb, Micah, Riley, and I all went to see them Tuesday night and then came home Wednesday. She is absolutely adorable and nobody wanted to leave. I do hope they come visit soon! Here are a few of my favorites, but here is a link to the entire album. Please ignore all the random pictures at the end. Good ol' Uncle Cal had the camera. :)

Riley wasn't sure about her at first but then it didn't take long for him to fall in love with his new cousin. He wanted to hold her all the time. He is going to be such a great big cousin! ;)
Riley being shy for the camera. Rease is so cute!
4 comments:
No Mimi has ever been to blessed. No Mom either.
So blessed. Pictures make me weepy.
Me too. A couple tears. Cute pics.
What is with all the straight hair? Did you guys have like 10 free hours with nothing to do?
Post a Comment