Background

Friday, May 22, 2009

Riley the Incredible!

Riley was helping Josh clean the pool today and he decided to just get in...72 degree water and all! He actually had tennis shoes on and shorts, but here is a look at his diaper when I went to take it off. :)

Here is his new outfit after taking the water soaked diaper off. They were Incredibles underwear and I think the outfit kind of looks like something they would wear as a super hero.

Hope and Tasha love to play with Riley! Hope is on the left and lives right next door and Tasha lives a few houses down. I made sure Riley got plenty of pictures of Riley in his super cool outfit because I know for sure that he is going to need them for a graduation open house or maybe his wedding later on in life. :) I know, I'm such a good Mom!


2 comments:

- Mighty B said...

ooohhhhh! Those pictures are priceless!

Tom Paul said...

Awesome....