Background

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Keep them coming

I am asking once again for prayers for little Tyler. I don't know a lot once again, but yesterday when I talked to Katie and Adam, they were hoping to possibly come home today. I sent Katie a text to see if they got to come home and she replied back that they did not. They are now doing a CAT scan, EEG, and possibly a MRI. I don't know the reasoning for any of this since I didn't get to talk to her. Please keep lifting little Tyler up in prayer. Please also pray for Katie and Adam. I think they are completely overwhelmed, discouraged, and worried beyond belief that this time. Please pray for God's healing on little Tyler! I know they can feel your prayers!

2 comments:

Micah said...

Fixed my post...

Tasha said...

Thanks for the info Abrah.I so wish I could be there with them.It is so comforting to know that God is in control. Praying!