Background

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Nigh Night Horsey

Last night Riley did not want to go to bed, but I finally forced him and he demanded that his horsey go to bed too. I laid him down and he made me cover up the horsey just like him. A while later I went in and he was fast asleep beside his horsey. The best part...I kissed him goodnight and he made me kiss the horsey good night too and then he had to kiss him too. :) Riley is such a handful and rather challenging, but moments like these just make your heart melt. I love you Riley...and your horsey too! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kisses to Riley and his horse. At least it is easier to say than "dinahore"!

Chelsea Corwin said...

I can't believe how old he is looking.....especially now that I am used to seeing Rease every day....

Jenny said...

Bless his sweet heart