Background

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Redneck Pizza


I promise to do better in July with my posting! June has been a very busy month!
A couple weeks ago we had a yard sale to benefit the Hampton's Relay for Life Team. We all worked frantically trying to get all our stuff priced and out for the next morning. We had it on a Saturday, and the night before we all ate Pizza in the front yard. Joe (the neighbor) had helped Josh all day working on the sidewalk, so we invited them over for some redneck pizza. Elaine is from West Virginia and she kept talking about how we think THEY are redneck and here we are eating pizza off the ground in our lawn chairs. We had lots of people drive by and I'm sure they thought we were a little strange. :) That weekend I think we used our front yard more than we have in the 5 years we have lived there!

1 comment:

Chelsea Corwin said...

is that your house?? shows how much i see the front yard, i didn't even recognize it!