I hope when you look at the title, you all start singing. :) White Christmas is Josh's favorite Christmas movie. I know I have been a huge blogger slacker, but I just downloaded some pictures to the computer, so I should do better this week. My goal for the year is to post at least 10 posts per month.
Riley and Josh went out and played in the snow today for about an hour. I wasn't home, so I don't have any pictures, but here are a few of a couple of weeks ago.

We went over to Hartles to play with the four wheelers and take the boys sledding. Here is Mama and Papa Hartle.

We hooked two sleds together and then pulled them behind the four wheelers. Don't worry, they went very slow. Pictures from left to right are Reid, Braxton Hartle, Riley, and Parker. They had a blast. After Riley and Reid got off, they took the older boys out and went a little faster. Parker was in front and then Braxton was in back. Parker fell off and then Braxton's sled went right over Parker. I guess they didn't think of that when they hooked the two together. :) FYI, Parker was fine; they weren't going that fast.

Josh playing in the snow. Man he misses having an ATV. :) Maybe he will get one someday.

Josh drove the "photographer" around. :)
2 comments:
Yea, pictures! I'm glad Josh and Riley are loving the snow. Wouldn't they love the beach just as much? Oh, Summer...............
i am sure you loved the PURPLE ATV! :)
Post a Comment