So I am putting my dear friend Katie's picture on the blog today. She posted this picture to facebook and I saved it so I could put it on here. I know that my family (especially my mother) would love to see her belly. She is absolutely beautiful and I wish she lived closer so I could touch her belly. I miss her being so far away and I can't wait to see her next month at her shower! I love you Katie and miss you! See you in a month or so! Seriously people, how beautiful does she look?
5 comments:
Yes, Katie does look beautiful! I can't believe all you little girls are going to be (and are) mothers. Another reflection on time, Ryan. Thank you, Abrah for sharing.
What the what?!
Katie does look very cute. nice post!
WOW!!! I'm on your blog!!! you are sooo sweet :) Makes me feel so loved! I'm excited to come back to IN and you can poke the belly allll you want :)
loveKT
I love pregnant bellies. It's God's beauty and awesomeness for sure. KT does look cute:)
Post a Comment