Background

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fish Bowl

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!!!!!!!
I thought of you the whole time when I was
eating my FREE Chipotle!

So today was a really good day for me...or at lease the food I ate was! Christy (my front desk manager) was going to Jamie's Soda Fountain, so I had her bring me a vanilla rootbeer...my favorite! Then I got a phone call from Chipotle saying that I was the "Fish Bowl" winner of the week and I got 10 FREE burritos...my favorite! My office all got to eat Chipotle today for free. I am pretty much obsessed with Chipotle thanks to my friend Colleen who introduced me to such bliss. Shortly after I ate there with Colleen in Lafayette, they built one in Kokomo! My whole office loves it! Then Josh had to go into work for a short meeting so Riley and I went and watched a movie in the car while Josh was in his meeting, so we of course went to Happy Burger for dinner...my favorite! I was having such a good day that everybody in my office brought me a dollar and told me to go buy them a powerball ticket. Hopefully we will win on Saturday and win $165 million. I'm sure I will! :) I haven't bought a lottery ticket since I turned 18! Please excuse the hideous picture of me. Christy came in and took a picture of my with my mouth full! I didn't really want to put this picture on here, but my mother always yells at me because there are never any pictures of me on here. This one is for you Mom!

5 comments:

Micah said...

Chipotle...yuck. But Congrats on your great day of luck & Good food.
Love ya!

Ryan said...

I love this picture. Perfect "Abrah" face there!

Unknown said...

You always look beautiful to me and I am excited to see you on your Blog. I remember that Josh can use a camera although his favorite shots are from the back. Glad you had a fun day. Love you

Tom Paul said...

It is a wonderful picture and good luck with the Powerball.

Colleen said...

Haha! I knew that you'd become obsessed. =) Congrats on winning the burritos...and good luck with the lottery! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, though if you win then you have to come to Seattle to visit. =) The news of the day is that Brian Adams (remember him?) is moving out here in less than a month!