Background

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Goggles

Aunt Jenny and Uncle Dave got Riley this John Deere tool set for Christmas. Riley loves it. It is funny because Jenny ended up buying it because of the goggles and now Riley's favorite are these goggles. He puts them on all the time....not always correctly, but he tries. The nifty set has a universal base that has three attachments; saw, sander, and dust buster (not sure what the technical term for this is)....and of course it also came with goggles! Here are a few of my favorites...

Josh got his shop vac out to clean up the needles from the Christmas tree. Riley of course was there with his dust buster to help!

The Dust buster again. He likes this one the best because it makes the most noise.

I'm not sure why, but he seems to always put them on when he is riding his bike. You will notice he put them on by himself this time. :)

Riley was riding his bike totally naked with his goggles on one night. I was trying really hard to get the camera out and ready in time to take that picture, but by the time I stopped laughing and got the camera out, he had moved on. He was getting into his toy boy when I took this picture. I had to crop this one down b/c the bottom half of his outfit looked just like the top. :)

3 comments:

Chelsea Corwin said...

He is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Why does Josh have sleeves on his shirt.......
:) Katie

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAA I had to laugh at Katie's comment. :) :)

Cale would love those goggles. He is obsessed with glasses in general.