Background

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Chelsea's blog......finally!

17 Weeks

I really didn't have anything to post tonight, but then Chelsea left me a comment on my last post. She finally started to her blog! Your votes worked! Please note the new link to the right. This is a picture of her at 17 weeks and she told me when she emailed it to me that it was not a good picture because she had just gotten out of the shower. She knows that if she sends me a picture it has a very high chance to getting put on my blog. This will just have to be motivation to post better pictures on her blog! :)

Micah also completed her first "real" post tonight too. Check it out!

My friends Jenny and Dawson also started a blog to keep us up to date on Lil' Lila. Get blogging people! It really is a great New Year's Resolution!

1 comment:

Chelsea Corwin said...

You are so mean...I didn't give you permission to post that picture! I look like crap! Atleast I was clean and finally out of the shower. Oh boy....I am going to have to think of a way to pay you back for that one.