Background

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Not our week


This is just not our week! Josh got a speeding ticket yesterday! Just one more unexpected bill to pay! I think we may have to get second jobs just to pay for our little mishaps. :) Sometimes you just have to look at the bright side of things...or an adorable loved one. Doesn't Riley look like he is up to something in this picture?! He usually is! I hope you all had a blessed Easter and I promise to get a more exciting post up tomorrow! Very tired now after a long weekend, so in the words of my college roommate Colleen..."To bed I said". I miss you Colleen!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I don't know that I would call Josh getting a speeding ticket"unexpected". I noticed Riley only has one sock on. I guess that's a regular occurrence? Kinda like how Woody likes his t-shirts inside out and backwards?

Colleen said...

I totally forgot that I used to say that, hehe. I miss you too.