Background

Friday, March 28, 2008

It's a Wootiful day!


Okay, so I just made my first
Woot purchase. I got this
lovely memory card for $6.99!
I sure hope Ryan is proud of me! :)
It is a Woot-off!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Nice work Abe! I wooted some headphones but thats it. But the insanity is still going! Stay tuned...

And thank you for buying this in particular. Those SD cards were taking forever!

Unknown said...

I am so jealous! I have a shuffle but not a Woot off. I thought ut only lasted a day. I haven't looked since last night. Great job. Hope the house did well. Maybe come see me tomorrow. Love

Anonymous said...

ha! My husband and I 'woot' a lot. Our proudest purchase was a projector screen for $35 that now hangs in our living room. (it's hidden when it's not pulled down.) Nothing like watching "Cars" 4 million times in the living room theater!