Background

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Beautiful Day!



It was a beautiful day all around. Daddy didn't have to work and the weather was great! We took a walk as a family...Josh, Abrah, Riley, and Booker! Riley loves the stroller and just being outside. We all loved the weather and the exercise! I hope you took advantage of this beautiful day as well.




Mommy and Riley also took a nap right after church and didn't even eat lunch until 3:30! We enjoyed pizza on the couch together after we woke up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture!! I was surprised to see you in it because it seems like 'mom' is always the one behind the camera! I hope you all are doing well! PS -I had a dream about you last night that you were pregnant, due before me and you were having a girl...and that you were 'stealing' my girl name! ha! I'm so dumb!