I know I have not held a Stamp-a-stack in a few months, but I have two scheduled in the next couple of weeks! Girl's Night Out! Come join me for my Girl's Night Stamp-A-Stack! You will make 10 handmade cards (2 each of 5 designs) with a "girly" theme! Cost is just $20 for 10 cards! Class size is limited, so RSVP for you and a friend today! RSVP is required. There are two locations available on two different dates. Please indicate which one you will be attending when you RSVP.
Wednesday, March 12 at 6PM, Walton Library
or
Saturday, March 15 at 10AM, Peru Library
Sale-A-Bration is still going on!
For every $50 you spend, you get a FREE sale-a-bration stamp set! Place your order at either class above or email me today! RSVP soon by leaving a comment, emailing, or calling me! Orders must be recieved by Saturday, March 15 in order to take advantage of these free stamp sets!
For every $50 you spend, you get a FREE sale-a-bration stamp set! Place your order at either class above or email me today! RSVP soon by leaving a comment, emailing, or calling me! Orders must be recieved by Saturday, March 15 in order to take advantage of these free stamp sets!



Abrah Johnson (765)473-3178
jajohnson726@hotmail.com
http://ajohnson.stampinup.net/
1 comment:
Wow! You're really doing a great job with this blog Abrah. I haven't been in a while, but I've bookmarked it now and will visit often. Thanks for keeping it up for the rest of us. You're a great mom, and a pretty good card maker I must admit. Even thought they're pretty girly.
Post a Comment