Background

Monday, March 3, 2008

First day as a toddler



Well today, Riley moved over to the toddler side at daycare. He came home with this beautiful picture that he colored. How did he get old enough to start cluttering my fridge already? I think he's going to be a smart one because the sticker says "outstanding"! :) They said he also laid on a cot until it was his turn to be "patted" to sleep. Then he fell asleep and slept on the cot for an hour and a half! It is amazing what they will do for daycare!

3 comments:

the clemensuz said...

Abrah, I can't believe we haven't seen your blog before now! I love it :) Riley is getting so big! It's so great to see you guys, if only through pictures. Hope you're doing well...be sure to stay in touch.

Unknown said...

Are you serious? That is not your child! Look at his wild eyes. They are spiking the milk. We'll see how Tuesday goes. He is used to taking Monday naps at Mimi's. I'm gonna cry myself to sleep. Love you

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest picture ever! He looks so rotten!