So Chelsea informed me today that I better get posting if I plan to meet my quota for February. Thanks for the reminder Chels! I don't see you posting any belly shots here lately....get bugging your husband!

Last weekend I went to Walmart in Wabash to do some grocery shopping (by myself) while Josh and Riley went to Tyler's basketball game. I bought two containers of strawberries because they just smelled so good. I brought them home and the boys ate some and then I ate a TON! By the time the night ended, we had downed 2 containers of strawberries! They were so good for February strawberries. I really wanted to go back and buy more! Above is Reid and Riley chowing down the yummy strawberries. Riley was so excited because Reid and Parker got to come over and play while Josh and Zach had church league basketball games.
One funny thing about that day....Parker, Reid, and Riley all were playing like cousins do and they had somehow managed to get almost every toy off the shelves and every bin spilled out onto the floor. At one point Parker stopped, looked right at me, and said, "Abrah, your house is a mess." He acted like he had nothing to do with it. I had to laugh. :)
1 comment:
Good work with the post! I promise there will be a new post with a belly picture included tomorrow. My photographer being in Florida with both of our cameras kind of put a damper on any posting lately. Hope the shower went well.
Post a Comment