Post #10 for the month. I made it Chelsea! :)
I have been searching for rain boots for riley for quite some time. I have looked online and looked in the stores, but I really didn't want to pay $20 for rain boots. He needed them because he ruined tennis shoes last year from water and mud so I knew they were must for this year. I was at ALDI the other day picking up some lettuce for salad and I saw they had rain boots. They were only $6.99! I of course had to buy them and then got the raincoat to match. I got both the coat and the boots for less than just the boots at other stores. Do they not look adorable?!? If you are in the market for rainboots, I strongly suggest ALDI! They had them for boys and girls. They are slightly big since he is just a little man, but for $7 who cares! He certainly doesn't.
3 comments:
Oh man...he is going to probably wear those things out! My sister got Braxton some rain boots for his 2nd birthday and I think he crammed his little toes into those things for nearly TWO years! He loved them and we had to buy him a new pair for birthday #4.
Happy rain stomping Riley!
Those are so cute! My Riley would love them! Firemen are big at our house right now.
too cute! i am heading to Aldi's :) And yes... mine is rotten as can be!!! but it just makes them all the more loveable when they are sweeties!!! Riley is ADORABLE! What have you been up to girlie???
Post a Comment