Background

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baby Ramer


Riley and I went today to go visit Justin, Haley, and new baby Jayden in the hospital today. He was so cute and precious. Mommy and Daddy seem to be doing well. I remembered to bring my camera to the hospital, but on my way home I realized that I did not take any pictures. We had the camera out and Riley was taking tons of pictures, but I guess I totally forgot to take one myself. I was going to get one of the whole family before I left, but the doctor came in to check on Haley right as I was starting to get going. I guess I totally forgot. So, here is the best shot that Riley took. Of course you can't see much, but check out Haley's blog for better pictures. Congratulations Justin and Haley!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Not too bad for a 2 year old. Wait till he gets ahold on Uncle Ryan's camera!

Anonymous said...

Abrah--

great to see you today and meet Riley---how is his head? Such a cutie

Ryan said...

he's already had a hold on it. but it wasn't on auto and he's not real good at adjusting the manual setting so everything was pretty dark. but the flash did go off repeatedly which i think was what he was trying to accomplish

Mandy & Jeremy Hall said...

Haha That will be one of Haley's favorite pictures! :) The balloon you brought is super adorable!!! I got the door prize from you yesterday! Thanks so much!!!