
My friends Justin and Haley just had their baby boy today. Congratulations! It amazes me how fast time goes. I was looking at Riley's pictures from when he was first born and it doesn't seem very long ago, but this picture above was taken TWO years ago! Where does time go? What happened to that little baby that would just lay in my lap and chew on the duck? He is rotten now, but I wouldn't trade him for anything. Enjoy these moments Justin and Haley! Hopefully we will be able to go see them tomorrow and I will try to get a picture. For now, you will just have to check out her blog!
2 comments:
that seems like so long ago!
Who knew such a sweet baby could turn into such a rotten boy??? Give him hugs & kisses from his aunt Micah. And a "pound it" from his uncle Leb. See you soon!
Post a Comment