I had some vacation days to use up before the end of April or I would lose them. I have the whole week off this week so Josh decided to take it off also. We left Sunday night and stayed in a hotel to let Riley go swimming and then we went to the children's museum on Monday. This was Riley's first visit and Josh and I had not been there since elementary school. We had a blast!
Riley was so excited when we got there. All he knew was that there were a bunch of dinosaurs outside the building and he was going to see Bob the Builder. He didn't know what else the children's museum had in store for him, but he was ready!
Family picture with Bob and Pilchard.
5 comments:
Riley definitely needs to come visit California. We could have some fun.
Ryan, would he have fun because you have a lot of sand? :)
We love the childrens museum! When we lived in Indy we had a pass and went the Playscape part at least twice a week so we could play in the sand and water table. Im glad you guys had a good time!
I love the face at the end of the day.
Love it!
Looked at all the pictures and cried because he is just getting too big!
Post a Comment