Background
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Top Secret...
If you have already read Chelsea's blog, you will understand this post. We talked with my family a couple weekends ago and most of us decided to make our blogs private. My main reason is of course the safety of Riley. I didn't think honestly it was a big deal, but a couple of months ago I got a random comment from somebody in Brazil that I did not know. Needless to say, I didn't like that very much. I know that I haven't blogged in awhile, but my internet finally will be hooked up on Monday (pending Verizon of course) so I will soon be blogging away. I have a lot of catching up to do! So, please email me or leave me a comment if you want to be able to view my blog. I will welcome the readers...as long as I know you or sort of know you. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
I'm in of course. Maybe Brazil was a relative of Ivens?
I would like to follow your blog if I could.
Me! Add me! :)
Me! Me! And it could be that the Brazilian was just 'blog hopping'. Going from one link to another. I know my mom does that a lot, but she'd never comment on a strangers blog!
Dan and I would like to be added too!
I hope that family is a given.
I'd love to continue following! Not sure how I stumbled upon it, but I've enjoyed seeing your updates. Feel free to follow mine too. http://morgan-moments.blogspot.com
i would love to still follow:)
I would like to be able to still read your blog.Riley is just too cute to miss out on!
I'm in!
My mom and I are both frequent blog checkers!
Glad you're getting internet at home. I enjoy following your blog and watching Riley grow and would like to continue when you go private. Pat
I would love to keep following you!
Me too please
me, me, meeeeeeeeeeeee!
Post a Comment