Background

Friday, March 26, 2010

Back in Business

Mommy is so much fun all day, that he just passes out in the arm of the couch in the play room.

The other day we started some of the vegetables for our garden. Riley had a good times covering all the seeds up with more soil. It has been a little over a week and they are already starting to grow. His Zucchini is already 4 inches tall! Riley is enjoying watching his plants grow.
Okay, so I know I have been a huge blog slacker lately, but we are back in business. I had a number of reasons why I wasn't blogging, but I think I have them all taken care of now.

Moved to a new house...done
Computer died during it's 3 months in storage (pretty much knew it was on it's last leg anyway, so I put my whole C drive on an external drive before it's move to storage) so, I had to buy a new computer....done

had to wait until my internet could get turned on...done
couldn't find the cord to my camera in order to get the 415 pictures downloaded. Found it today....done
And....I even found the charger for my battery so I can take more pictures!
So, my blog is officially up and running. My next task is to get it blocked so that only my loved ones can see it, so if you haven't told me already, let me know if you want to still have access to my top secret information on this blog. :) Email me or leave me a comment. Thanks!
I have a lot of catching up to do and I promise I will do so soon, but this weekend we are going to visit Miss Rease so there will be no more posting this weekend.
So, here are just a few from the last couple of days... ( Sorry, I tried to get all the pictures at the bottom, but they weren't wanting to move for me, so they are sporatically inserted throughout the post.... :)

The other day I was doing something in the kitchen and I looked over and Riley had sorted all his alphabet pieces by color in nice little rows. He even got the vowels all in order, but I think that was just a coincidence.

2 comments:

- Mighty B said...

No coincidence - boys named Riley are BRILLIANT! :-)

Not sure if I already told you, but I'd like to be included in your list of 'loved ones'.

Colleen said...

Hey! I love seeing the pictures. I personally think Riley lined up the vowels on purpose. =)

Will you keep me on your list of readers? My blog is private, so let me know if you need help figuring out how to make the transition. Your readers won't be able to use Google Reader or get e-mail posts when you go private. If you use Google Groups you can make your blog still auto-email everyone. Let me know if you need help!