Background

Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Chelsea

Happy Birthday Chelsea!
This past weekend we went to visit Chelsea and Rease since Chris would be gone for the weekend. For some reason I didn't take very many pictures.... On Saturday Chelsea and Kelsey went to the grocery store for dinner items and Dad wanted to run into Menards across the street. I decided that the Menard's playground would be the best option for the children, so that's what we did. Rease loved the swings and Riley mostly dug up the mulch, but he did take a time out from digging in order to swing beside Rease. Menard's is the best!

Riley of course digging... that boys loves his shovels!

Rease was loving the swings! We forgot her hat, so she had to wear Riley's hat and kept chewing on the string. She is so cute!

2 comments:

Chelsea Corwin said...

aw! Those pictures are so cute! It was great spending time with you guys!

KB said...

Happy to join the family fun this weekend... and thank you for allowing Riley to be extra cute and ornery. Also, let me know if you need directions to anywhere... I'm your woman!