Background

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sledding

Our babysitter was busy today, so Josh stayed home with him. God blessed them with snow so they could play. Josh just texted me this picture of them sledding. Riley loves it when Josh pulls him with the 4wheeler. He said he is trying to give a thumbs up in the picture, but it is hard to see. He had just taken a nose dive and got up and started laughing then hopped right back on the sled. Booker of course is right there following along.

Also, I am working on updating the look of the blog and was able to change the picture, but the background is giving me a bit of trouble...

2 comments:

Micah said...

What a handsome picture up top! I spent my day updating my blog too! ONly...I'm not at work!!!!!

Baby Makes Three said...

He is a handsome boy!!!! Hoping to get to see him real quick this weekend.