Background

Friday, April 3, 2009

LLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA




Lately Riley has been into singing....opera style! The other day he started it while I was laying on the couch. He just crawled up there and busted out LA! This is a very drawn out LA (so please sing along in your heads) and for some reason his arms went out with it. He doesn't say any other words, just the one for a very long time. He was as serious as could be and did this like 15 times. It was so funny! I wish that Josh would have recorded it, but he just took a picture of it. Maybe someday I will get him to do it for the video camera. He is one funny kid and apparently I should add Opera Singer to his possible career paths.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it is the influence of the music at Mimi's on Mondays. That would be Les Miserables and classical some days. A lot of M's in that sentence. He is just too funny and talented. I think the showmanship comes from the Johnson side tho.