
Well, I am tired tonight after a long day at work, so this will be short....I'll post more Easter pictures tomorrow. This is the little guy in his Easter suit. How did he get so big? He did really well for the pictures this year. I told him that he could play the drums if he said cheese for all the pictures...whatever work right?!
5 comments:
Bribery is fair but I don't think he ever actually got to get to them and play Sunday. May not work so well next time. But he had his grin on this year!
He's so stinkin cute! You are so lucky to have such a handsome son!
he is soooooooooo cute! i think he looks like josh in that pic!
WHAT A CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohhhhhhhhh my gosh, he is SO cute!!! What a doll baby, Abrah :) Hope you all are well!
Post a Comment