

Riley loves watching Handy Manny and the tools. Grandma Mary got him a Handy Manny tool set for Christmas and he uses it daily to "fix it". He tells me constantly that "I fix it". The other day he got on his bike and couldn't pedal (because he won't try) so he thought the bike was broken. He flipped the bike over and ran and got his tool set. I hope he gets that bike fixed soon so he can pedal. :) I didn't know where he got the idea that you flip bikes over to fix them, but then I was telling Mom about it and she said that they have an old Radio Flyer wooden bike that they have to turn over and tighten the screws sometimes. I guess that must be where he got it from.
On a side note, we were watching American Idol tonight and he normally likes to watch that show because they sing a lot and have music. Tonight however I was having a difficult time actually hearing the contestants because Riley was singing so loud! He was cracking me up! I was trying so hard not to laugh because he was being so serious about his singing. There were a few times I had to hide my face. I also noticed that he got louder as the contestants got louder. I think he was just singing letters, because I never actually heard any words, but I did hear quite a few letters. Maybe I will be telling this story years from now as he is a contestant on American Idol. :) Another one of those times where you wish you had the video camera right there. I knew that if I got up to get it, he would stop. Maybe I'll catch him singing next week. :)
5 comments:
Oh he cracks me up. I wish I was there to see him singing his way to American Idol...
Of course he's a performer - he gets it honestly from both parents!! A celebrity with his own papparazzi (his mommy!)!!
Ryan and I were just talking about the little video toys he bought for you and Chelsea. You need to put it in your pocket to have ready for the big moment. He does love the limelight. Glad he entertained you before bed.
i agree with mom. cmon abe. its so tiny, just keep it around. gosh!
THis post reminds me of an SNL skit...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo3uxqwTxk0&feature=related
Post a Comment