Background

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Long time, no post

Okay, I know it's been a LONG time since I've posted.  My promise to you all is to try to do better!  At the end of the day, all I want to do is lay on the couch and never get up.  :)  My kiddos wear me out!  I need to desperately download pictures off my camera and phone, but tonight I was busy (finally) ordering some pictures we had taken in May.  One of my friends from college, Annie, took them and she is beautifully talented. You can find her facebook page here.  She is one creative gal.  :)  Anyway, here are a few of my favorites.  I also updated the photo at the top with one of my favorites.  I attempted to update my background, but failed.  Blogger has changed a lot of things since the last time I blogged!  Updating my photo and this one post seriously took me almost an hour!  I promise to do better.  :)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

those pictures are so cute! what a good looking family:)

Brian & Ashley said...

Cute pictures! Excited for more updates.