This week is Riley's turn to be the "Star of the Week" at preschool and the school sends home a paper to fill out with their responses. Here are Riley's responses:
I am 5 years old.
My favorite sport is baseball.
My eyes are green & brown.
My favorite book is my bible.
My hair is dark blonde.
My birthday is December 10th.
I live in Walton.
My favorite bible story is Jonah & the Big Fish.
My favorite thing about preschool is the Gym.
My family is Dad, Mom, and Myles.
The special times my family celebrates are birthdays, 4th of July, Christmas.
My favorite food is fettuccine.
My favorite color is green & blue.
My favorite place to go is Chucky Cheese (he originally wanted to say Olive Garden)
My favorite thing to do is collect rocks.
My family enjoys going to the children's museum.
My family works together when we make cards.
Someday I would like to travel to Texas.
When I grow up I want to be a builder.
I love Jesus because I want to stay healthy.
4 comments:
So, no Vikings???
Glad you're back to blogging! Riley seems like such a funny little guy!
I would like him to visit Texas too!!
I just happen to find your blog and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading about Riley. What a wonderful little boy you both have. I laughed, cried (from laughing) and laughed some more. Your both doing a fine job of raising your children. Linda Schache
Post a Comment