Well, I had a handful of pictures to put on here, but my computer is not cooperating, you only get one. :)
Myles is 7 months today! I can't believe it has gone this fast and it makes me a little sad. He is such a happy baby most of the time. He is at such a great age. He loves to sit on the floor with a basket full of toys and just play. He also loves sitting in the shopping cart and people watch. It's only fair though because people are constantly watching him. We went to the grocery today and I swear that 15 people stopped me just to talk to him and tell him how beautiful he is. :) Today though he wasn't taking the compliments very well. He usually smiles, but today he just stared at them looking annoyed. :)
I am estimating him to be somewhere around 22 pounds??? He could probably wear some 12 month clothing, but I don't have any 12 month summer clothes, so he wears mostly 18 month clothes right now. He sits up really well on his own and rarely falls at this point. He sits up so well, he is now able to take a bath without the little bathtub. He sits on his little mat and plays. He has become a very good eater of the baby food as long as it is cold straight out of the fridge. He refuses it warm and doesn't like it very much room temperature. So everything gets put in the fridge first. He is still trying to get the hang of his sippy cup and has sort of figured out how to work a straw. He also discovered puffs this month and LOVES them! He is working on getting them from his hand to his mouth. Oh, and he for some reason still thinks his rotten older brother is absolutely hilarious. He will soon learn the whole truth...
No comments:
Post a Comment