
Today my sweet baby boy is 8 months old. I just can't believe how fast the last 8 months has gone. Myles is typically a very happy, mild mannered kid. His big blue eyes and 2 toothed smile melts your heart. He is quite the back-breaker weighing in somewhere around the 24 pound mark. He is wearing 18 month clothes. I couldn't tell you what size shoe he wears because I can't get any on his fat little feet. He even currently has red marks on his "ankles" from the socks I put on him 2 days ago. Oops, guess those were too tight. :( He likes to play with a bucket of legos and put everything in his mouth. He likes to pull his socks off right after you put them on. He is starting to figure out how to crawl and is working on his arm muscles to be able to keep his big belly off the ground. I think he will be on the move really soon....maybe he will shed a few pounds once he gets going. :0) He thinks his brother is absolutely hillarious, even when he is bothering him. One day he will learn the truth. :) He also loves to feed himself just about anything you put in front of him...except fruit. He has decided that feeding himself is way more fun than being fed baby food. He still will eat baby food, but only if it's not fruit. I guess he's my meat and potatoes kind of baby. But, he does love vegetables, so I guess it's okay. Happy 8 months sweet baby Myles.
3 comments:
I love Myles' little outfit! He looks like such a happy baby.
Craig is my cousin, but Elizabeth has been around our family since I was in the 7th grade. I feel like she's my cousin.
he is such a cutie:)
Post a Comment