...I am now the proud owner of a minivan. I said goodbye to the Durango a couple weeks ago and welcomed my Town & Country. Josh and I both swore we would never be minivan owners, but we both LOVE it! I was so tired of not being able to get to the third row when you have carseats strapped in the middle row. I quickly fell in love with the ridiculous amount of storage in these "stow and go" vans and the fact that all the doors can be opened and shut by the touch of a button. Trust me, in the two weeks I have had this, I have put this feature to good use. Can't count the number of times that I had myself all loaded up with a diaper bag, purse, 22 pound child, etc. and been able to shut the doors with no trouble! I never thought the day would come, but I drive a minivan and I LOVE it! :) I will embrace this moment because before I know it, my kids will be grown and I will have no need for a minivan. I'm a Mom and proud of it. :)
Background
Monday, August 15, 2011
It's true...
...I am now the proud owner of a minivan. I said goodbye to the Durango a couple weeks ago and welcomed my Town & Country. Josh and I both swore we would never be minivan owners, but we both LOVE it! I was so tired of not being able to get to the third row when you have carseats strapped in the middle row. I quickly fell in love with the ridiculous amount of storage in these "stow and go" vans and the fact that all the doors can be opened and shut by the touch of a button. Trust me, in the two weeks I have had this, I have put this feature to good use. Can't count the number of times that I had myself all loaded up with a diaper bag, purse, 22 pound child, etc. and been able to shut the doors with no trouble! I never thought the day would come, but I drive a minivan and I LOVE it! :) I will embrace this moment because before I know it, my kids will be grown and I will have no need for a minivan. I'm a Mom and proud of it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hmmm...I know what you mean. It just makes travel much easier! I won't tease you like your husband did me! Love you all!
Nice van! We've just started minivan shopping. I never pictured myself with one either, but I'm really looking forward to it.
1. I didn't know Chelsea got a minivan. 2. I am glad we didn't get one but I imagine I could have gotten into a MV better than the giant Pilot! Looks like it holds a lot which is good because Myles is FAT! :) Just kidding. Can't wait to ride in it in a few weeks!
HAhahaha! That is so funny, because Jeff and I say the same thing. NO MINI VAN.... EVER! LOL. We will see when that time gets here. I'm so happy for you! Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment