Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, but I've been a little busy. My world right now evolves around nursing every 2 hours, changing diapers, and many times changing outfits (since he thinks it's fun to pee and poop everywhere once you open the diaper). :) Plus, I've been busy doing all the normal stuff and trying to protect my little one from his big brother's "love". :) So, here is the recap of the last few weeks.
All dressed up and ready to go home from the hospital. He was rather content being in his carseat and is most of the time. Riley picked out this outfit for him to wear home from the hospital.
Myles is now almost 4 weeks old and it has already gone way too fast. Riley absolutely adores him and often times adores him a little too much. :) At his two week dr. appointment Myles had already gained 2 pounds since leaving the hospital, so he obviously is a good eater. He is starting to be awake much more during the day which means my productivity is decreasing. I don't mind, this stage in life passes by all too quickly. He is a pretty good sleeper but still wants to nurse every 2 hours but then most of the time goes right back to sleep. Riley is stubborn and 4, so he refuses to take a nap...which means I don't ever get a nap. That is something that is much different. With Riley, I was able to take a nap whenever I wanted. Now, we just try to stay busy so I won't get tired. Unfortunately it has been really cold and snowy so Riley hasn't been able to use up enough energy during the day and has been a real pistol! The weather is looking warmer (at least this week) so I am hoping that will help. Come on Spring! That pretty much sums up the last month and will definitely try to do a better job of posting. For now...enjoy this really long post.
6 comments:
The pictures are so sweet. He looks like such a good baby. Congrats to all of you! :)
Cute boys! Loved seeing all the pictures!
He looks so much different, I can't wait until we get to see him (and you guys again!).
He is so big! I am hoping to come home next weekend to see all. If I am there at the right time, I will try and get you a nap in!!!
Ok...don't know why I am Baby Makes Three???
glad to see you are all doing good:) a sweet, tiring time.
Post a Comment