
Today Myles had his 1 month well child visit. It totally confirmed my suspicion that he is a chunk! He weighed 7 lb 13 oz at birth, and he left the hospital at 7 lb 3 oz. Today he weighed in at a whopping 11 lb 1 oz! That is almost a 4 pound weight gain in a month! That bumped him up from the 50th percentile to the 85th! He was 22 1/4 inches long and went from the 50th percentile again to the 80th. I guess his Mama has been feeding him well!
Also...please notice Myles' cloth diaper. We are on week 1 of cloth diapering and so far it is going well.

When I went to take the picture off the camera to post, I found a number of pictures and self portraits of Riley on there. This is his best shot. :) Why won't he smile for me?!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, he is getting so big!!! He will be bigger than Riley in no time!
Good job Myles! I think you deserve a good eater after Riley. Maybe Riley has a competitive streak and you can get him to eat out of fear his brother is going to be bigger than he is. And that self-picture...he looks like his dad.
The first thing i knoticed was his cloth diaper :) He looks so cute. Keep up the good work! Bennett was 11lbs 7 oz at his two month apt.
Post a Comment