I know it has taken me forever...and by forever I mean one week...to post about little Myles, but I'm sure you have all seen him on facebook. One week ago we welcomed:
Myles Levi
1-19-11
8:23 am
7 lb. 13 oz.
20 3/4 in.
So far he has been a perfect baby. He pretty much sleeps all the time and Riley is absolutely in love with him. Here are a few pictures of the big day. I will try to get more up soon. :)

Arrived at the hospital at 6am for an 8am surgery. This is me getting ready to head to the operating room. Please also notice Pat Isenburg (nurse on the left). She was able to be there the day I had my C-section, so she was the baby's nurse. She was my nurse for my first day at the hospital and took care of my every need. :) Thanks Pat! Also, Josh watched the entire surgery, so if you want the details, you can ask him. He was fascinated. :) So far, everything has been much easier this time around. I seem to be recovering WAY faster than I did with Riley.

Beautiful baby Myles...getting checked out by the nurse. (Mommy hadn't even held him yet)

Such a sweet baby boy that looks exactly like his brother!

The very proud big brother holding him for the first time. Riley was getting his named a little jumbled and kept calling him "Myzel" but finally has his name down. :) It was so cute. It took him about 3 days to get it right.

Awake and alert!

My two boys...love them both to pieces!
5 comments:
Congratulations!! He's so cute! You have two precious little boys! Glad to hear he's letting you get some sleep.
I love the picture of Riley and Myles...so cute. I got a little teary! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Happy Birthday Myles! Can't wait to meet you!
What a sweet little man. How Awesome to have Pat as your nurse, its kind of like having mom there:)
I would like to see some new pictures of my new nephew! So someone who is visiting all the time needs to get to it-not necessarily you!
Post a Comment